If a girl likes you, and having fun on your first date, she will rarely say it to you.
You will have to look out for signals she’s subconsciously giving out to tell you if the girl likes you during your first date.
Why It’s Important To Know If Your First Date With A Girl Is Going On Well.
It helps you to know if the girl is worth pursuing or not.
It will help you to know if it’s time to stop the date, and move on.
You will know whether it will be worth it to ask her out for a second date.
“Then why did she accept to go out with me if she wasn’t interested in me?”, you’re thinking.
I have two reasons for this….
I. A girl can go out with you for several other reasons besides being interested in you.
• Maybe she was bored on that Saturday evening.
• She could have wanted the free food, and drinks.
• She wanted to make her ex-boyfriend or whatever guy she liked jealous.
• The girl was too nice, and didn’t want to reject you.
II. For whatever reason, the girl lost interest in you during the date.
Signs The Girl Likes You During Your First Date.
These signs will help you to;
• Know if your first date went on well.
• Know if there was any chemistry between you, and the girl on the first date.
• Know if you should ask the girl out for a second date.
So, let’s get started!
1. She keeps leaning into you from time to time.
This shows that the girl is giving you her total attention.
Girls only give their total attention to guys they like.
If you are sitting across a table (I don’t recommend it), and she keeps leaning forward it is a huge sign that your first date is going on well.
The girl does this because, subconsciously, she feels like she wants to get physically closer to you.
She finds you sexually attractive.
That being said, that doesn’t mean that she won’t be interested in you if she is leaning back.
2. The girl laughs hard at your mildly funny comments.
Whenever you make a statement that is not that so funny, she will laugh as if it is the most funny statement she has ever heard.
This shows that she likes you, and she is enjoying the first date.
You can use this moment to touch the girl so that you can build a strong chemistry between you two.
And whenever you touch the girl she will associate it with good feelings.
3. She holds eye contact whenever she stares into your eyes.
The girl does this because she feels sexually attracted to you, and she is giving you her attention.
She’s simply flirting with you.
So in such a moment, you shouldn’t break eye contact.
Keep on making strong eye contact with a smile.
It would be perfect if you stopped talking, and all you would be doing is staring deep into her eyes with a smirk.
Then wait to see her break eye contact, and gaze down in a submissive way.
This is super important because;
• It makes her feel girly.
• She will feel your masculine strength. Therefore, become super attracted to you.
• It will build sexual tension. That urge between a man, and woman to kiss each other, or have sex.
• You will be framing your interaction as a sexual one rather than a friendly one.
4. She keeps smiling.
If the girl keeps smiling from time to time for no good reason, it’s a huge sign that she’s liking you.
Whenever a girl feels attracted to a guy, she often starts to feel shy, and submissive by always smiling.
She starts to put on all the girly behaviors.
That’s why you will look less attractive to women whenever you keep smiling all the time.
You will be projecting girly instead of masculine behaviors.
5. The girl opens up to you.
Girls open up easily to guys they like.
The girl opens up to you because she wants to feel emotionally connected to you before anything physical takes place.
Almost any girl would want to get intimate, and have sex with a guy she feels emotionally bonded to.
So girls will often build an emotional connection to guys they would like to get intimate with by opening up to them.
Whenever you notice a girl opening up to you on your first date, it means there is chemistry that exists between you two.
The girl can open up by;
• Talking about things she likes, and dislikes.
• Talking about her hobbies, and what she likes doing for fun.
• She tells you about her passions, and goals in life.
• Her worst, and best childhood memories.
• Her best moments like the fun she had on the vacation/trips/holida she went to.
In such a moment, all you need to be doing is listening to what she has to say.
You can also actively build an emotional connection with the girl by asking her open-ended questions about emotionally relevant topics like in the above examples.
6. She keeps on preening.
Preening means things a girl will do to get noticed by a guy she likes, and get his attention.
Girls know it that we highly rate their looks when it comes to what attracts us to them.
So, whenever a girl preens, it means that she wants to impress you. The sign she has liked you.
• She will keep moving to the washrooms from time to time.
• She keeps adjusting her clothes like her blouse, and skirt.
• She plays with her hair.
• The girl puts on a nicer outfit/ accessories for your date.
• Wears some perfume/make up.
• She tucks in her blouse.
• Tosses her head side to side as her hair sways.
7. The girl mirrors you.
Mirroring is a sign of a girl’s submissiveness to you.
It is also a sign that the girl is following your lead.
And girls become submissive, and only follow the lead of guys they find attractive.
So, you shouldn’t try to mirror the girl on your first date.
It will make you look less attractive. You should do the reverse.
The girl will mirror you by;
• Matching the tone of her voice with yours.
• Matching the speed of her voice with yours.
• Changing her sitting or standing posture to match yours.
• Matching your emotions, and energy. She gets excited whenever you seem excited.
• Laughing when you laugh.
• Smiling when you smile.
8. She will touch you often.
Girls rarely touch guys they don’t like.
And whenever you touch her, she will feel comfortable, and not bothered.
So, during your first date watch out to see;
• If the girl touches you when she is laughing at your funny statements.
• She playfully pushes you.
• Keeps touching you while emphasizing a point during a conversation.
• Holds your hand tightly when you two are holding hands.
• She keeps hugging you from time to time.
• She tries to groom you by adjusting your messed up collar, for example.
9. Shows you how she likes the same things as you do.
Whenever you tell her about the things you love like your passions, and hobbies….
She will also take effort to show you how she loves the same things.
The girl does this because she wants to establish rapport, and chemistry.
10. The girl gets physically close.
Girls are very conscious of their personal spaces.
They will rarely let anyone in especially if it’s an opposite sex.
So whenever a girl gets physically close to you, it won’t be by accident.
During your date, does the girl;
• Sit very close to you?
• Get up, and sit on your lap?
• Keep hugging you from time to time? If you hug her, does she take longer to let go?
• Whisper in your ear?
• Feel comfortable standing very close to you?
The fact that the girl is getting physically close to you means she is feeling comfortable around you, and that your date is going on well.
11. She asks you questions.
A girl who feels attracted to you will want to know more about you.
She would want to know more about;
• Your hobbies.
• Your passions in life.
• Your goals in life.
• Where you see yourself years from then.
• Family background.
• Your values.
So, the girl can ask you deep, and open-ended question about some of the above examples.
And, those are questions she will never ask any random guy.
12. The girl gives you her full attention.
Like I said, a girl will never give you her total attention unless she is interested in you.
So, during your first date does the girl;
• Make eye contact, or at least look at you while you’re talking to her?
• Lean towards you across the table?
• Face you with her whole body?
• Ask questions during a conversation like what happened next? Or What did you do?
• Point the foot of her top leg towards you while she’s seated with crossed legs?
• Does she keep looking at you even when other people, and guys are around?
13. She follows your lead.
A girl who is super attracted to you will always go along with what you want, and suggest.
This is because almost any woman will become submissive to a man she feels attracted to.
It’s the nature of women when it comes to dating.
• Whenever you suggest going somewhere, she agrees, and never hesitates to follow you.
• During the conversation, she doesn’t disagree with you.
14. She feels energetic, and excited during your first date.
This is a huge sign that the girl is having fun, and your date is going on well.
Because of too much excitement, the girl may also start to feel nervous.
So, you can look out for signs of nervousness, and excitement like;
• Twitching muscles.
• Speaking very fast.
• Talking a lot.
• Widened eyelids, so, her eyes sparkle.
• She’s a bit shaky. Drops things she’s holding in her hands.
• Doesn’t want the conversation, or date to end. For example, she will ask you why you are living your first date ‘early’ (which is a good thing because you want to leave her wanting more).
• Taking effort to restart a conversation whenever it lulls.
15. She invests in your first date.
A girl will only invest in you, or your interactions only if she likes you.
And you should always encourage, and let the girl invest in your first date.
The girl can invest in your first date by;
• Answering your questions in detail.
• Restarting conversations whenever they lull.
• Listening to your conversations even when they are boring.
• Taking effort to foot a bill while you two are hanging out on your first date ( You should never stop a girl from paying for your date. She will value you more whenever she invests in you, and the reverse is always true. And show me someone who doesn’t value their investment?)
When you look back at your first date, and note a number of the above signs….
It will simply mean that your first date went well, and was ok.
All that being said, the most important thing on your first date with the girl is HAVING FUN.
While hanging out with the girl, focus on AMUSING YOURSELF.
Never put too much focus on whether the girl has liked you.
Forget about all what will or won’t happen after the first date, and put all your focus on having fun.
The girl will take up your emotions, and fun energy (Remember emotions are contagious).
So, she will have fun too.
And like the old saying “Girls just want to have fun”.
So, the girl will like you, and she will most likely be interested, and initiate meeting up with you for the second date.
Above all, when you focus on having fun, you will always act confident, and the girl will become attracted to you for it.
Write down the above signs on a piece of paper or save this page or take screenshots, so that, you keep looking at these signs while you’re hanging out with the girl.
I am just kidding bro, don’t do it!
Seriously, you just need to learn, and memorize those signals.
Then don’t put any effort to remember them during your first date.
Otherwise, it will just make you feel paralyzed, and always stuck in your head.
Like I said, you just need to focus on having fun with the girl.
So bro, that’s it!
Signs A Girl Likes You During Your First Date.
● She keeps leaning in from time to time.
● The girl laughs hard at your mildly witty comments.
● She holds eye contact whenever she stares in your eyes.
● She keeps having a genuine smile.
● The girl opens up to you.
● Keeps on preening.
● The girl touches you often.
● She mirrors you during your first date.
● The girl pays total attention to you.
● Shows you how she likes the same things you like.
● She gets physically close.
● She asks you questions.
● Follows your lead.
● Feels energetic, and excited during your first date.
● She invests in the first date.
Don’t forget to share this article if you have digged it. I’ll appreciate it.