You have been hanging out with a girl, or dating for a while.
it’s a girl in your social circle.
But you are….
Unsure of whether the girl is developing romantic feelings for you or not?
Well, in this article;
• I am going to show you signs to let you know if a girl is developing romantic feelings for you.
• You will also learn exactly what you need to do if a girl has developed romantic feelings for you.
• what you need to avoid for her not to lose those feelings for you.
If a girl is developing romantic feelings for you, she will start showing signs like looking for excuses to contact you, touching you so often, reaching out to you more frequently, her friends will know about you, asking you deep, and personal questions, she goes with whatever you suggest, or want, she gives you super simple tests, she opens up to you emotionally, she feels excited, and energetic around you, and she does whatever she can to impress you.
A girl who is developing romantic feelings for you will show different signs from a girl who is just simply interested in you.
For example, a girl who is developing romantic feelings for you will go out of her way, and start chasing you or try hard, as much as possible to let you know.
A girl who is just simply interested in you, or who is being a flirt, will never chase you.
A flirt is a girl who enjoys flirting, but not because she interested in you. These type of girls just want guys to chase them, and feed their ego with attention.
Signs A Girl Is Developing Romantic Feelings For You.
Let’s get straight right to it…
1. She looks for excuses to contact you
She will call you, and say something like “I just wanted to say hi to you”.
The truth is….
She didn’t want to say hi, she is developing feelings for you.
She wants to get your attention.
She thinks that you may forget about her if she doesn’t contact you.
To her, that is clear a signal that she has romantic feelings for you because she wants you to make a move on her, and drive the interaction forward.
Girls don’t want to take responsibility for sex.
They want you, as the man, to lead the sexual interaction.
2. She will start to touch you very often.
Most girls are very sensitive if it comes to touching the opposite sex.
A girl will never be touchy with a guy she has no feelings for.
So, if she keeps touching you very often, it won’t be an accident.
And whenever you touch her back, she will feel comfortable with your touch.
This can be a good way if testing to see if she is really having real romantic feelings for you because a girl who is developing feelings for you will feel relaxed, and comfortable whenever you touch her.
she can put her arm around your waist, and when you too, place your arm around her shoulders, she will lean into you.
On the other end….
A girl who is just being a flirt, or who has no real feelings for you will pull back whenever you try to touch her.
Such girls will touch you, but they won’t allow you to touch them back.
3. She reaches out to you more frequently.
A girl who is developing feelings for you will always be thinking about you.
So she will always take effort to reach out to you.
• She will often call.
• She will always be texting you first.
• She will send you good mornings every morning.
• She will often initiate conversations with you.
• If you call her, she will drop anything she’s doing to talk to you.
• she replies Immediately whenever you text her.
• she apologizes whenever she misses your calls, and calls back Immediately.
4. Her friends know about you.
It won’t be a surprise that her best friends know you.
It’s because she is always talking about you to them.
Girls will always talk about their crush to their friends, at least indirectly.
Since girls are naturally much better at reading body language cues than us, they can easily tell if their friend is having a crush on a guy by the way she talks about him.
5. She asks you deep, and personal questions.
A girl who hasn’t developed any feelings for you will rarely want to know much about you.
But a girl who is developing romantic feelings for you will be more interested in getting to know more about you.
She will do this by asking you personal, and open-ended questions like;
• what do you love doing for fun.
• what are your passions in life?
• what would you love in a potential girlfriend?
• where do you see yourself five years from now?
Those are questions a girl will never ask any random guy.
6. She goes along with what you suggest.
A girl who has a crush on you, or who is developing strong feelings for you will always follow your lead no matter what.
Women are always submissive to guys they are highly attracted to.
So she will go along with your plans whenever;
• you ask her meet up with you.
• you ask her for a favor.
• she will agree with whatever opinion you have.
So whenever a girl who goes along with what you want, it could be a strong sign that she is developing strong feelings or has a crush on you.
7. She gives you simple tests.
Only girls who are interested in you will test you. Otherwise, they would just be ignoring you.
So, you need to learn how to respond to a girl’s test in a way that raises attraction.
But a girl who is developing strong feelings for you will give you super simple tests that are easy to pass.
She instinctively knows that if she gives you hard sh!t tests, you may get frustrated, and discouraged.
So the girl would not want to risk losing your attention.
8. She opens up herself to you.
If a girl has a crush on you, she will feel free to open up herself to you.
Whenever you are in a conversation with her, she will open up emotionally to you by talking about things like;
• her most embarrassing childhood memories.
• her passions in life.
• her most exciting childhood memories.
• what she does for fun.
• the things she likes, and dislikes.
Girls naturally do this to build an emotional connection with the guys they are super attracted to.
For a girl to get intimate with you, naturally, she would want to first feel like she is emotionally connected to you.
So, if a girl develops feelings for you, she will start to build an emotional bond with you by….
emotionally opening up herself to you.
That’s why you need to learn how to connect with a girl emotionally if her interest in you is low, and you would like to raise it.
9. She feels excited whenever she sees you around.
She feels excited seeing you because she enjoys being around you.
So whenever you are around her;
• she will talk to you with a lot of energy.
• she will start to talk a lot more. She will start a conversation from no where.
• she will be talking faster.
• the girl will be laughing hard, and smiling very often (blushing).
• her eyes light up.
• her eyelids widen.
• she may feel kind of nervousness because of the excitement.
10. The girl will start to do things to impress you.
It’s natural, for both men and women, to impress the opposite sex who they feel attracted to.
So when a girl has a crush on you, she will try to seek your approval by trying to impress you.
She thinks that by impressing you, it will get you to like her, or at least let you know that she has feelings for you.
If a girl is developing feelings for you, she will;
• compliment you on anything, and every little thing.
• she will buy you, and suprise you with stuff you want.
• she will let you know how she loves the same things you want.
• during a conversation, she won’t disagree with you.
• she listens, and pays attention even to your boring conversations.
• she will openly try to defend you if anyone says something negative about you.
Signs Of A Girl Who Is Developing Romantic Feelings, Or Has A Crush on You .
• Looks for excuses to contact you.
• She will touch you very often.
• She reaches out to you very often
• Her friends know about you.
• She asks you deep, and personal questions.
• She goes along with whatever you suggest.
• She gives super simple sh!t tests.
• She opens up herself to you.
• Does anything to impress you.
• The girl feels energetic, and excited around you.
So, we have seen signs of a girl who is developing feelings for you.
However, because a girl has romantic feelings for you doesn’t mean that she will always have those feelings for you.
If it’s a girl you are interested in too, or she was a girl you were seducing, but your seduction has started to bear some fruit….
You will need to do (or avoid) the following;
What You Need To Do, And Avoid If A Girl Has Developed Romantic Feelings For You, And You Like Her Too.
1. Ask her to hang out in person.
There is an old saying…..
You need to hit the iron while it’s still hot, and soft.
Well, it happens to be true.
I have lost countless opportunities with girls who had feelings for me, because I didn’t make a move in time.
So, if you see the girl showing three or more of the above signs, and you are interested in her too….
You need to make a move by asking her to hang out with you.
If you don’t, her feelings for you will fade with time.
She will lose attraction to you.
Sooner, or later the girl will lose feelings for you, and move on.
• she might think you are being indecisive. Girls resent indecisiveness in guys.
• the girl will think that you lack confidence in yourself.
• she might think that you aren’t interested in her. So, she gives up on you as well.
• she will get tired of chasing you.
• she will have started dating some other guy.
Like I said, girls never want to take responsibility during the initial stages of dating.
That means that even if the girl has a crush on you, she is much more likely not to make the first move.
The best thing she can do is to show you that she likes you….
what to her, are clear signals of interest.
So whenever you see that a girl you like has crush on you, make a move by;
• setting up a date. Simply ask her to join you for a simple activity on a specific date, and time.
• while on the date, flirt with her, and go the first kiss.
• asking her back to your place to cook for you something, for example.
Then after your first, second or third date, you can take any direction you want with her right from there.
It can be hooking up or starting a relationship.
2. Never chase the girl.
Girls love to chase guys.
It is counterintuitive, right!
Here is the reason….
It gives girls a sense of accomplishment, and achievement.
More so if the girl is somewhat attractive, and can easily have a ton guys fall for her.
So if a girl is developing strong feelings for you, the worst thing you can do is showing her that you are much more interested in her than she is in you.
Never chase a girl who is developing feelings for you.
Never chase her by;
• starting to call her much more than she does.
• always asking her to hang out with you. It will make you more available, less valuable, and, above all, less attractive.
• texting her more than she texts you.
• pouring your feelings onto her.
• saying to her “I Love You”, before she even says it.
• constantly seeking her validation to see if she still has a lot of feelings for you.
• showing feelings of jealousy, and insecurity.
All the above behaviors will make you look less attractive.
They can turn off the girl big time.
And she may lose feelings she may have started to feel for you.
Like I said, just because a girl is developing feelings for you doesn’t mean that she will always have them.
So you need to act right by not chasing the girl, and never act needy.
3. You shouldn’t ignore the girl.
When I say that you shouldn’t be calling the girl, or texting her more than she does, I don’t mean that you should start acting cold by not replying to her texts, or ignoring her calls.
You shouldn’t misunderstand me, though.
If you start acting cold, the girl will lose interest.
When she calls you, pick her phone calls.
If you are busy, pick and tell her that you will talk later.
Whenever you miss her call, take time to call back though you might not need to apologize.
Apologizing to a girl on simple things like missing her call, and apologizing all the time is a girly behavior.
Let’s move back to the issue of ignoring a girl who has developed feelings for you….
If you are dealing with a high value girl who has a healthy self-esteem, she will walk away from you whenever you keep ignoring her.
What I meant by starting to chase the girl, or acting needy is;
• double-texting the girl. Double texting means sending more text message (s) before the girl has replied to the first one. Sending more than one text in a row within a very short period isn’t double-texting.
• getting upset whenever your crush doesn’t text back Immediately.
• starting to call the girl five times a day yet she reaches out to you twice.
• starting to text the girl ten times a day, yet she texts you three times.
• getting upset if your crush doesn’t hang out with you at one point, yet she has a genuine emergency.
• wanting to hang out with the girl three times a week yet she wants to hang out with you once.
• confronting the girl on whom she has been talking to if you call and she is on phone with someone else.
I have also seen so many guys who take a girl’s attention for granted by always ignoring the girl.
For the guy to starting chasing the girl after she has moved on with some other guy.
Never make a similar mistake.
So be decisive.
Know what you want.
You shouldn’t be ignoring girls you are interested in.
4. Keep giving the girl space.
If a girl is developing feelings for you, and you are interested in her too…
You will need to keep giving her space so that her feelings for you keep growing.
Whenever you kill the space by,
• texting the girl every day, all day.
• engaging in super long phone conversations. You will risk revealing too much that can kill mystery.
• hanging out with the girl every day, all day.
• talking to the girl all the time.
it will prevent the girl from developing more attraction for you.
You will become too available.
If you do not give the girl space, it will make you less valuable in the girl’s eyes, and her feelings for you will fall.
Again, spending too much with a girl you’ve just known can easily make her drop you into the dreaded friend zone.
What To Do, And Avoid If A Girl You Like Is Developing Feelings For You.
• Ask the girl to hang out.
• Never start chasing the girl, and acting needy.
• You shouldn’t ignore the girl.
• Keep giving the girl space.
Whenever you notice that a girl is developing feelings for you, by using the above signs, you will need to make a move on her.
You may not need to look at so many signs to find out if a girl is crushing on you, or if she is developing strong feelings for you.
A few signs will tell you that.
It’s not like when you’re looking for signs if a girl likes you, where you will need to look out for several signs.
If you want to know why a girl might not be having feelings for you, check out this article from my friend Dan Bacon.
So bro, that’s it.
You can comment below on what you think of the topic.