Keeping long and interesting conversations with a girl on a date is a very crucial part of dating.
However, it is something a lot of guys struggle with.
If you are like most guys, you will be probably making the following mistakes on your date.
• Talking a lot.
• Engaging in logical conversations with the girl.
• Putting the girl on a pedestal, and trying to impress her.
• Constantly freezing and nervous.
• Running out of things to say.
You don’t need to sweat it because all of us have been there.
And, in this article, I am going to show you exactly what you need to do avoid all those mistakes.
Let’s first ask ourselves a few questions….
Why Should You Have Long, And Interesting Conversations On A Date?
Long, and fun conversations with a girl on a date will;
• Make the girl feel comfortable.
• Help you to build an emotional connection with the girl. Which, is the goal of your conversations with girls on a date.
• Make your date fun for you, and the girl.
• Make hooking up with the girl, making her your girlfriend, seeing her for the next date, or whatever you want much easier.
What Does Having Long And Interesting Conversations On A Date Mean?
Probably, like some guys, you might be thinking that having long, and fun conversations with a girl on a date means…..
talking a lot, and making the girl laugh all the time.
But, that isn’t true, and it will ruin your date.
Yeah, you guessed it right!
You won’t build an emotional connection with the girl, and acting like a circus clown will cause the girl not to take you seriously.
So, what does having long, and interesting conversations with a girl on a date mean?
It means that you have to let the girl to do the majority of the talking on your date.
Then you do the majority of the opposite….
Listening seems to be something simple, and passive.
But, listening is an active process that we, as guys have trouble with.
Below are a few tips on how to be a good listener on your date.
• Make eye contact while the girl is talking to you. At least 60 to 80% of the time.
• Face her with your body.
• Mirror the emotions she is feeling during the conversation. You don’t want to find yourself smiling while she is telling a sad story, for example.
• Limit the number of times you interrupt her.
• Ask open-ended questions like “what happened next?”, “what did you do?”.
• Above all, get out of your head. Focus on what the girl is telling you. Put less focus on what you need to say during the conversation.
When Should You Have Long And Fun Conversations On A Date.
For the most part of your date, your conversations have to be long, and interesting.
However, there are times when you may need to purposely create moments of silence.
Creating moments of silence during your conversations on a date is optional but, it can be a huge opportunity for you to flirt with a girl, build emotional connection, and create sexual tension.
How can you do that?
It’s very simple…..
During the moment of silence make strong eye contact with the girl, and smile with a smirk.
Do not break eye contact before the girl looks away first.
For those of you who do not know what a smirk means.….
A smirk means that you smile with eyes, at the same time, not showing your teeth.
You can look out for pics of the following actors on how a smirk looks like;
• Idris Elba
• Johnny Depp
• Brad Pitt
• George Clooney
• Bradley Cooper.
Coupling eye contact with a smirk will make you look incredibly sexy, and confident.
To the girl.
So, you can practice putting on a smirk in the mirror until you come up with one that works for you.
How Can You Have Long And Interesting Conversations With A Girl On A Date.
Let’s get straight right into it.
1. Limit road block phrases.
‘Cool’, ‘that’s ok’, ‘that’s awesome’.
Such phrases kill the flow of long conversations.
You need to use open-ended phrases that can warrant the girl to respond or to talk more.
• “I’m curious!”
• “I can’t believe that happened!”
• “That can’t be true”
All the above statements will show the girl that you are genuinely interested in what she has to say, and you would like to hear more.
Now let me tell you this if you didn’t know.…
Girls love to talk.
If she sees that you are genuinely interested in what she has to say, she will keep talking for hours.
So, you won’t need to worry about how to keep the conversation long, and fun.
2. Avoid interviewing the girl.
You should limit the number of questions that require the girl to give short, and factual responses.
Let me explain this with an example.
Let’s say the girl tells you about a trip she went to…..
You should never start interviewing the girl with logical questions like;
• Where was the trip?
• How long did it take you reach?
• How far was the trip?
These kind of questions keep the conversation at the surface level banter, and are boring.
This brings me to the next point.
3. Ask the girl open-ended questions.
Instead of interviewing the girl with factual questions, you can instead ask the girl questions that warrant her to respond with details.
• Am curious! Tell me more?
• What was the most exciting part (of trip/tour/party/festival/whatever?
• What was your most embarrassing childhood memory?
• You seem like an exciting girl. What do you love doing for fun?
• You told me you’re a singer. How did you get into music?
• Who is your most favourite music artist, and why?
4. Your conversations should be emotionally relevant.
You should never engage in logical conversations with a girl on a date if you want to keep your conversations long, and interesting.
Girls hate engaging in conversations that are logical.
If you make your conversations logical, she will feel bored.
She will even have less to contribute to the conversation because most girls are less conversant in topics that are too logical.
On the other hand, if you make your conversations emotionally relevant, the girl will have a lot to say, and she will find your date fun.
So how do you engage in emotionally relevant conversations with a girl?
You should drive the conversation to emotionally relevant topics.
It’s that simple.
Have you ever come across a group of girls in a conversation?
What kind of topics are they always talking about?
There conversations are often about emotionally relevant topics like;
• Food, and Cooking.
• Celebrity Gossip or Gossiping other girls.
• Trips/Travels/Vacations they went to.
• Child hood memories.
• Any exciting, sad, fun, happy moments they had.
So, if you want to make your conversations with a girl on a date long, and fun….
they should be centered around the above topics or any other emotionally relevant topics.
5. Take yourself lightly during the date.
You should never take yourself too seriously around the girl on a date.
This will naturally make your conversations light, playful, and fun.
Rather than being uptight, and boring.
So, during the date;
• tease the girl.
• lightly touch her.
• make playful comments during your conversations.
• say whatever comes to your mind. Do not second guess yourself.
• Do what comes naturally to you.
6. Focus on the right now, and having fun.
If you are in a date with the girl, and you are constantly thinking of whether you will see her in the next date, whether she will like you or not, whether she you will hook up after the date….
all this makes you stuck in your head.
You won’t listen while she is talking to you during the conversation.
You will always be feeling nervous.
You will feel like you have run out things to say. Which, isn’t the case.
Therefore, forget about what will or won’t happen after the date.
Focus on the moment, and having a good time.
If you do, you will be doing all the right things.
And the results will take care of themselves.
During your conversations, make sure that you are genuinely interested in what the girl has to say.
And your conversations will flow effortlessly because then the girl will be talking a lot more.
You do not need to know a lot about all the emotionally relevant topics.
You simply need to know a little that will make you curious, and that you will contribute during your conversations with the girl on a date.
While out on a date, you shouldn’t beat yourself up whenever you fall short.
Just notice your mistake, and keep the interaction going.
Besides, you do not need to be perfect for the girl to feel attracted to you.
You just need to be above the majority of guys.
So bro, that’s it.
How Can You Keep The Conversation Long, And Fun With A Girl On A Date, In summary.
1. Limit road block phrases in your conversations.
2. Limit or avoid asking the girl transactional questions.
3. Ask the girl open-ended questions.
4. Your Conversations Should be emotionally relevant.
5. Take yourself lightly during the date.
6. Focus on the moment, and having fun.