So, you’ve just hanged out with that beautiful girl on a first date.
Her eyes were cute, her waist was slender, her skin was like that of 6-month old, and she seemed intelligent.
You really liked her and you feel like meeting up with her for a second date, having her as your girlfriend, hooking up with her, or whatever the hell you want.
But, after your first date you kept asking yourself….
• “Did the girl really like me?”
• “Is she interested in hanging out for a second date?”
Well, you’ve found yourself at the right place because I’m going to answer both questions.
The ultimate way to know if a girl likes you after a first date, and would want to hang out again is by asking her out for the second date. If she declines, it means that she isn’t interested in you. If she accepts, well and good. It means she liked you, and would love to meet up with you again.
to know what you need to do if she declines hanging out with you on a second date, and what you need to do if she accepts.
Signs A Girl Likes You After Your First Date, And She Would Want A Second Date.
A. After Your First Date.
#1. She checks on you after your first date.
Trust me on this, a girl who never liked you will not text you or call you after your first date.
She will completely ignore you.
Even a good number of girls who like a guy after a first date never reach out first.
So if a girl checks on you after your first date, it’s a huge sign that she liked you.
And if you ask her out for a second date, she will be much more likely to say, YEAH!
If she checks on you….
It can be as simple as a Hi or Hello.
Probably, she could be asking herself the same questions!
• “Did this guy like me?”
• “Does he want to see me again?”
#2. Her close friend(s) will know about your first date.
If you happen to be in the same social circle, watch out to see how her close friends respond toward you.
And this should be in a positive way.
It would mean that the girl talked about your first date positively, to her close friends.
A sign that she likes you.
Additionally, the fact that her close friends are responding positively to you will be a huge signal that she will be positive to the idea of hanging out with you for the second time.
Girls put a lot of emphases on what there friends think about the guys they would want to date.
If her close friends like you, she will be much more likely to like you too.
Probably, that’s why she had to tell them about you in the first place.
She wanted their approval, and validation!
#3. She asks you questions after your first date.
Again, this will be partly because she’s curious if you liked her.
She isn’t sure of your interest in her.
So if you call or text her after your first date, and she liked you, she will ask questions like;
• Did you enjoy our first date?
• What did you like about me?
• Did I bore you?
• Did you like me?
At this point the girl will be chasing you….
Therefore, super interested in you and hanging out with you on a second date.
#4. She lets you know, straight up.
This is somewhat obvious, and rare because she will be risking rejection.
The girl may say anything like;
• I really liked you.
• I enjoyed our date, it was fun.
• We should hang out again!
• When are we hanging out again?
That being said, the girl should say the first three statements without you asking her.
She may reply positively because she wants to be polite, and not to hurt your feelings.
She could have meant it.
But it’s hard to tell.
Better off not focusing on her words (unless the girl says she likes you without asking her), and focus on her actions (and body language)!
#5. She remembers simple things about you.
If a girl remembers simple things about you that you told her during your first date, it will be a huge sign that she liked you.
Because, it shows that she was paying total attention to what you had to say.
It shows she was interested in you.
Any girl who isn’t interested in you will never give you her total attention, and she will Immediately forget anything about you the moment you leave her sight.
B. During Your First Date.
You can tell if a girl likes you after a first date, and if she would be interested in a second date by looking back at her actions during your first date.
And here they are.
• She always smiled at you. And the smiles were genuine.
• She made physical contact with you. She felt comfortable whenever you sat so close to her, held her hand, put your arm around her waist, among others.
• The girl paid a lot of attention to you during your first date. She rarely checked her phone. Always had her eyes locked on you, and didn’t seem distracted by the people around.
• The girl laughed hard at your jokes which, honestly, were not that funny.
• She opened up to you. She answered your questions in details. The girl talked to you about her passions, hobbies, shared stories about the trips she went to.
• She held her gaze whenever she looked into your eyes.
• She was preening. She always adjusted herself to sit straight with her chest puffed outwards, she always adjusted her hair, among others.
• She showed you how she loved the same things you liked.
• The girl acted like she didn’t want the date to end.
• She invested in your date. She paid for the coffee you took, she took effort to restart conversations whenever they seemed to lull.
• The girl asked questions about you. She asked questions about your what you love doing for fun, your career/job/profession, and your passions in life.
• She always hard her body open. She talked to you with open palms.
• The girl always felt excited during your date. She talked a lot, and laughed a lot.
• She always faced you with her whole body.
• The girl always tried to validate herself to you. She tried to impress you with cool things in her life.
If a girl declines your request to meet up for a second date, you will need to do three things;
I. Stop communications, and move on.
II. Wait for a couple of days (4 or 7), and ask her out again. If she declines, for the second time, take option I.
III. Send her something like “Let me know if you change your mind” a.k.a leave the ball in her hands (Because, a girl can use rejection to test you).
When a girl refuses to go out with you for a second date by saying anything like….
• I really enjoyed our first date, but I felt no chemistry between us.
• You are really a nice guy. But I think we should just be friends.
• Am busy! (without giving an alternative)
• She doesn’t reply to texts, or refuses to pick your calls.
You should never start chasing her by begging and, pleading.
It won’t take you far, other than making you look desperate, and needy.
That being said, on the other hand…..
If the girl likes you so much, and reaching out to you often, through calls, or texts….
You should never over communicate with her.
Keep your conversations between dates short, playful, and flirty until the second date.
So, friend that’s it!
Don’t forget to share this article with homies, so that, they can improve their dating lives too.