Over the last few years, I’ve met girls who seemed to be interested in me, but after flirting with them or asking them out, for whatever reason, didn’t flirt back or refused to hang out with me.
After a couple of weeks or months, the same girls started showing interest in me.
Has that ever happened to you?
A girl rejects you and then seems to act like she never did by showing interest in you.
You keep asking yourself…
• “Is this girl still interested in me?”
• “Does she have feelings for me, or she’s just using me?”
• “Why is she pretending to be interested in me after rejecting me?”
• “What should I do?”
Well, I’m going to be showing you all the answers to your questions.
Just keep reading!
Why The Girl Is Acting Interested After Rejecting You.
Let’s get started!
#1. The girl likes your attention.
Almost any woman would love getting a ton of attention from men.
But, some girls crave it.
If you want to prove this, check social media.
So, the reason she could be showing interest in you after rejecting you is she needs your male attention.
Some girls love attention from guys because they lack self-esteem.
They constantly need validation that they are beautiful, and wanted by men.
Probably, it’s the same thing she wants from you.
She keeps physically flirting with you not because she is attracted to you.
She’s using flirtation to manipulate you, so that, you keep feeding her ego.
#2. She is a flirt.
Some girls flirt with guys they don’t have feelings for because they just enjoy flirting.
And this confuses a good number of guys.
These innocent guys end up wasting their time on a girl who isn’t interested in them…
Because they are confusing her ‘fake’ flirtatious behaviour with romantic interest!
So, in the following part of the article, I’m going to show you how you can filter out these time-wasters.
You need to avoid such girls who engage in flirtations that lead nowhere.
How can you tell that a girl is a flirt?
She keeps flirting with every other guy.
If you’re in college, she will keep flirting with every guy in your class without dating anyone.
If you’re at work, she will keep flirting with any male coworker, but it won’t go beyond that.
So, you won’t need to take her flirtations seriously.
#3. She’s keeping you as a backup.
She doesn’t want to lose you, but she won’t date you either.
The girl could be interested in some other guy, but keeping you on the sideline in case she doesn’t get her first option.
She doesn’t want to lose you until she gets the kind of guy she likes.
In this case, the girl will date you only if she fails to date the kind of guy she feels attracted to.
Again, you can as well be there to give her some male attention she isn’t getting from the guy she likes or fantasies about.
Just like we said earlier.
Its rude bro, isn’t it?
Yeah, it is!
And, it sucks because I’ve been there too.
So, if you find yourself in such a situation…
Walk away from the girl, and never look back.
Don’t show the girl that you are phased or annoyed by her behaviour.
Just move on, and go for attractive girls who would want to date you.
It’s hard bro, but it’s the right thing to do.
You’ll be glad you did it.
Don’t allow yourself to get addicted to the dopamine rush you get whenever she touches you or smiles at you.
Because her flirtations aren’t real!
#4. The girl wants to make some other guy jealous.
She could be flirting with you because she wants to make the guy had who rejected her or her ex feel jealous.
She could be testing some other guy she’s interested in.
So whenever she hugs you, gives you sexy eye contact, hold your hand while walking with you…
Whatever it may be….
You will have to ask yourself anything like;
• Does she start flirting with you after seeing some guy she’s rumoured to like?
• Does she show interest in you only when her ex is around?
• Is she flirting with you while looking at some other guy?
• Did she start flirting with you all of a sudden after some guy entered the room?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, you will need to start questioning the girl’s signals of interest in you.
And don’t be fooled by your emotions simply because you find the girl super attractive.
#5. You are reading her signs the wrong way.
Maybe she is just being friendly, but you’re taking it the wrong way because…
You find her super attractive, and it’s clouding your rational judgement.
What I mean is, she likes you as a friend!
She has no romantic feelings for you.
Which is ok because there are a ton of attractive girls out there who will have romantic feelings for you.
But, on condition that you stop feeling like that girl is so special and different from any girl out there.
#6. She’s interested in you.
All that being said, the girl could actually be interested in you.
And, we shall look at the signs in the following part of the article.
She could have rejected you simply because;
• you asked her out the wrong way. She was around her friends and she felt shy or nervous.
• she refused to hang out with you for a genuine reason, but you took it the wrong way.
• she didn’t reject you. You misinterpreted her behaviour as being rejection a.k.a you rejected yourself.
• you flirted with her in the wrong place. Maybe she was in front of her parents, you touched her in front of her friends, and didn’t want to look like a promiscuous girl, you kept flirting with her at work, but she didn’t like it.
She was testing you.
And, she didn’t even have to think about it!
Never get pissed, and angry whenever it happens.
Girls use rejection to test guys they like just to see if they won’t lose self-control.
So, she will start to chase you, and feel more attraction to you only if you show her that you aren’t phased.
A girl will act interested after rejecting because;
● She needs male attention.
● She’s simply a flirt.
● She wants to keep you as a backup.
● The girl wants to make some other guys feel jealous.
● You are reading her signals of interest in the wrong way.
● She’s interested in you.
We have seen why a girl will act interested after rejecting you.
Then let’s look at…..
Signs A Girl Still Likes You After Rejecting You.
Apart from some obvious signs that the girl still likes you after rejecting you, most times you will need to be active to find out if she really has feelings for you.
#1. She checks on you.
When she sees that you are ignoring her, she will try to reach out to you.
She might be thinking that you are giving up on her, and she doesn’t want that to happen.
The girl won’t want to lose your interest.
So, she will;
• Text you first. (Easy to fake)
• She will try to call you. (Easy to fake)
• She will look for excuses to start a conversation with you. (Not that easy to fake)
#2. She will give you her attention.
Now this one is hard to fake by a girl because it is often subconscious, and she often won’t have to think about it.
Girls give attention to guys they feel attracted to.
• She makes strong eye contact while you’re talking to her.
• She checks you out. Let’s say you are walking into a room, but she won’t get her eyes off you. She looks away immediately whenever you look back at her.
• She tells you about your unique mannerisms. A sign she’s always looking at you and paying attention to you.
• She faces you with her whole body. And her body is open, for example, she talks to you with open palms.
• She leans into you while talking to you, or listening to you.
#3. She feels comfortable with your touch her.
Touch the girl then see how she reacts.
• Hug her.
Does she allow it? If no, it means she isn’t interested in you.
Does she want to give you a full-body hug, or a friendly half body hug? If she avoids a full-body hug, it means she likes you as a friend.
Does she want to hug you for a few seconds, or she wants to keep hugging you? If she wants to hug you for a prolonged period, it could mean that she has romantic feelings for you even if she first rejected you.
Does she leave the hug awkwardly, and quickly or slowly? If she wants to leave your hug quickly whenever you try to hold on, it would mean that she has no feelings for you.
• Give her handshakes from time to time.
Is she comfortable if you keep holding, her hand for a prolonged period?
Or she withdraws her hand quickly?
• Rest your hand gently on hers.
If she feels comfortable with your hand resting on hers, that means she has romantic feelings for you even if she rejected you. And the reverse shall be true.
• Place your arm around her shoulders.
When the girl feels comfortable by leaning into you or by reciprocating, it would mean that her feelings for you, after rejecting you, are real.
• Try holding her arm while walking with her.
As a rule, thumb, whenever a girl feels comfortable with your touch and doesn’t pull away, so long as you aren’t touching her sexual parts, and you aren’t touching her in a way that will make her feel like a slut, it will mean that she feels an attraction to you.
This is something any girl will never fake.
Because girls are super conscious of their bodies if it involves a guy.
A flirt will easily touch you but will pull away or act awkwardly whenever you reciprocate.
This is one way of filtering out such time wasters.
A girl will rarely feel comfortable with your touch unless she feels sexually attracted to you.
Let’s say a girl who rejected you is acting like she interested in you by, for example, starting a conversation with you, making eye contact with you, playing with her hair…..
Gently touch her from time to time.
Then see how she responds.
If she feels comfortable or doesn’t pull away…
It would mean that she still has feelings for you even if she rejected you at first.
#4. She is ok with you getting physically so close to her.
• Sit close to her.
• Walk close to her.
• Get her to sit on your laps.
• Whisper in her ear.
• Give her a full-body hug and don’t let go.
If she still likes you even when she first rejected you, she will feel comfortable whenever you get into her personal space.
Almost any girl will never let a guy she doesn’t like into her personal space.
Signs that a girl who rejected you still has feelings for you.
● She checks on you.
● She will give you her total attention.
● She feels comfortable whenever you touch her.
● She is ok with you getting physically close to her.
We have seen how you can tell if a girl is interested in you after rejecting you.
What Should You Do If A Girl Who Rejected You Still Likes You?
When a girl rejects you, but still showing you signs of interest, and you are interested in her too, ask her to hang out with you.
Ask the girl to join you for a specific activity on a specific day, time, and place. If she declines, it will mean she isn’t interested in you. When she accepts to hang out with you, well and good.
It’s that simple….
It only takes some courage, and willingness to deal with rejection.
Some guys would rather remain orbiting around the girl than risking rejection.
But, you need to always be doing the reverse.
When the girl declines hanging out with you, move on!
That is the best of dealing with girls who;
• Just need your attention.
• Just enjoy flirting with any guy willing to play her games.
• Are just keeping you on the sideline.
• Aren’t interested in you at all.
That’s all Bro.
Don’t hesitate to share this article if you have dug it!